Blue Skies Speakers
The Blue Skies Speaker programme marks IFB2016’s signature moment each day: The festival comes to life with 15 world-renowned personalities giving you insights into what makes them tick, what makes them successful, what drives them and how you can challenge convention and achieve something truly special.
Taking place at 5.30pm throughout the festival, Blue Skies Speakers will bring together all IFB2016 delegates and the festival’s day visitors in one spectacular, completely free, early evening event each day.
Blue Skies speakers include:
- Sir Terry Leahy, Chairman of B&M retail - 13th June
- Terry Scuoler, CEO EEF - 13th June
- Frederik Willem De Klerk, Former President of South Africa who ended Apartheid - 14th June
- Lord Powell of Bayswater, Chairman Louis Vuitton UK, Chairman Sagitta Asset Management - 15th June
- Andy Palmer, CEO Aston Martin - 16th June
- Lady Barbara Judge, Chairman Emeritus of UK Atomic Energy Authority - 17th June
- Rhett Workman, Managing Director, American Airlines - 20th June
- Dr Angela Strank, Chief Scientist and head of downstream technology at BP - 21st June
- Sir Robin Knox-Johnston, Chairman Clipper Ventures - 22nd June
- Hannah White, Project Speedbird - 22nd June
- Graeme Hackland, IT Director, Williams Grand Prix Engineering - 23rd June
- Douglas Flint CBE, Chairman of HSBC - 24th June
- Liv Garfield, CEO Severn Trent - 27th June
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO WPP - 28th June
- Lord O’Neill of Gatley, Commercial Secretary to the Treasury and renowned economist - 30th June
Attending Blue Skies is completely free. Simply register for free at the International Festival for Business Club.
For more information on Blue Skies Speakers, please email [email protected].
Speakers are subject to change without warning.