BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
- Free entrance to the world’s biggest business festival: three weeks of cutting-edge events, speakers, conferences, seminars and showcases
- Blue Skies: inspirational and challenging insights from some of the world’s biggest names and festival events that will change the way you think about business and its relationship with society, culture, sport, the environment and our future – all for free
- Meet the Expert: free seminars and workshops designed for SMEs with growth and export ambitions
- Google Digital Garage: free digital tune-up for businesses and individuals
- Meet Your Future Deal: the world’s biggest ‘meet the buyer’ event, with free, one-to-one meetings with buyers, suppliers and investors
- Meet the Specialist Advisor: free one-to-one appointments with leading industry experts, offering bespoke advice
- International networking: around 40% of delegates attending from outside of UK – connect with them and drive your business
- Live export opportunities: real-time opportunities, accompanied by expert guidance from UKTI advisers
- Investment opportunities: UK companies will be discussing their opportunities at the free Investment Showcase, plus advice, guidance and introductions
- Special offers and VIP access: exclusive invitations and member benefits
- Exclusive insights and updates: regular news updates and business announcements
Ready to join?
You don’t have to be a business to come to IFB2016. If you are interested in any of our packed programme of sessions, speakers and showcases, just register below. If you are not a business or corporate organisation , simply type ‘N/A’ into the Job Title and Company Name fields and select ‘other’ in the Business Sector drop-down. Registration costs nothing and it provides your free ticket to the festival.
For further Information on joining the Business Club and its benefits please contact [email protected]
Britain is open for business, so for anyone involved in enterprise the International Festival for Business is the place to be. Make sure you're there to make the most of it.
The Rt Hon David Cameron